Thursday 18 April 2013

Yokohama Arena Docu Subbed : Update!

Part 1 Part 2

Well I have finished part 10 and 11,
However I have just started school, so the other parts would take a lot more time to be translated.
But, I'll do my best to complete them. 

Thank you for all the comments whether its on Tumblr, on this blog or on 4shared, its great encouragement and it makes me happy that there are people who share the same interest as me which is OOR. 
Overall, I'm just here to spread the OOR spirit cuz I think they are just one awesome band that should be heard by more people and have people see how grounded and fun they are as a band. 

Keep on supporting them and Have a good day ahead

Cheers. 

:)

Note: Credits to the original DVD distributor,One Ok rock and record label Amuse. 
I am not getting any profit off it or anything at all. I'm purely doing this to share to the people whom are unable to understand the language more about the band. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for all your translations! Just wanted to know if you're going to finish this? 'Cause I can't wait! XD

    Thank you again! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see this for a long time :'( Please update..
    Thank you so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I saw this and I am really looking forward for an update! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete